Post June 30th, 2009, 6:55 am

PyMS Suggestions

(to be edited)
<<

Hercanic

Site Admin

Post January 12th, 2010, 3:41 am

Re: PyMS Suggestions

PyGRP: Display the name of the opened file in the window's title bar. It'd be nice when browsing through multiple GRPs and you forget which one you just opened.

PyGRP: Background color selection option. That way, you can view a GRP with more than just a black background, which might obscure rogue pixels. A field for a hex color and a couple preset color boxes would suffice.

PyGRP: Textured background display option. Presets could be some of StarCraft's tilesets, so you can get an idea of what a GRP would look like over terrain. Maybe also have an address field for a custom background texture.
<<

poiuy qwert

Post January 12th, 2010, 9:31 am

Re: PyMS Suggestions

The window is a bit small to fit most file paths, but i guess I could only display the file name.

You can select the background color by double clicking the preview window. I actually thought of allowing you to choose an image as a background so you could test on terrain, but I never implemented it. Thanks for the ideas!
This was generated by a program of mine that had a bug. I thought it was pretty crazy.
BroodWarAI.com (Forums) | PyMS (Forums) | LocUnlock

Return to Discuss