Site  •  Wiki  •  FAQ  •  Login

Re: Modding Tool Timeline

<<

bajadulce

Post July 28th, 2009, 9:37 am

bah.. where'd my post go? I didn't expect to be censored on this forum as well. Censorship is something Entropy and myself are totally against.
<<

BroodKiller

Post July 28th, 2009, 10:15 am

Baja, you've openly insulted the other guy, what did you expect? If people are allowed to say whatever they want regardless of everything, things can quickly turn into a flame-fest. There was no reason for you to get hostile towards Moose in this context, at least no reason that anyone was aware of, which made your anger unsubstantiated, and hence got the post removed. That's how I picture it, at least.
Clean...simple...devious. I like it.
<<

Corbo

Post July 28th, 2009, 11:32 am

We're officially a community!

We now have drama too!
Unofficial Mod Night:
<<

Hercanic

Site Admin

Post July 28th, 2009, 11:53 am

Baja, you made an uncalled personal attack on someone. You may be fed up with SEN, but that was neither the place nor the way to express it.

I will not moderate over personal bias, but I will prevent spam and flame wars from burning down legitimate threads or creating an unnecessary hostile environment. I expect a higher degree of maturity from our members here. I will not tolerate verbal abuse. Call it censorship, but I believe you are more than capable of saying the same thing in a far better way.

I have split this into its own thread, so that this tangent will not derail the other conversation. I am leaving this in public view so everyone who bore witness can understand the reasons behind my actions.
<<

bajadulce

Post July 28th, 2009, 12:12 pm

bah.. fking spineless computer nerds. That ahole came here made one post calling me hostile and adversal lol. I've always been supportive of everyone in this community, just search my posts at any forum. The fuck if I care. Good thing he didn't approach me face to face or in the lineup.

Remove me from this pussy forum as well.
<<

Hercanic

Site Admin

Post July 28th, 2009, 1:38 pm

I would be sad to see you go, but I spinelessly stick by my moderation principles. I needn't remove your account, it's in your hands to stop coming here if you so choose.

I know you've always been supportive, which is why this incident surprises and confuses me. I am concerned, and am willing to listen if you want to talk about it. This attitude is out of the ordinary from our good-natured Bajadulce that we all know and love.

If there is nothing more I can say, then I wish you luck. May the thorn in your paw dislodge with time.
<<

Polaris

Post July 28th, 2009, 2:48 pm

Hercanic wrote:I know you've always been supportive, which is why this incident surprises and confuses me. I am concerned, and am willing to listen if you want to talk about it. This attitude is out of the ordinary from our good-natured Bajadulce that we all know and love.

I'm quite confused as well. I had to double take at the username when I read his post, because I would have never expected Baja to say something like that.

If you are really leaving, I'll miss you greatly Baja. :(

Return to Discuss