Site  •  Wiki  •  FAQ  •  Login

I signed in :o

<<

poiuy qwert

Post November 29th, 2015, 9:18 am

I signed in :o

HI!

Did you fix the forum Hercanic? Wiki is still down though :(
This was generated by a program of mine that had a bug. I thought it was pretty crazy.
BroodWarAI.com (Forums) | PyMS (Forums) | LocUnlock
<<

Hercanic

Site Admin

Post December 5th, 2015, 8:46 pm

Re: I signed in :o

Haha, yeah. So the issue is the web host forcefully updated all their PHP versions, and the forum and wiki are outdated and do not work in the higher versions. I set the PHP version as low as the host allows, which enabled the forum to accept logins, but not enough for the wiki. My only option at this point is to update the software, but it'll cost us the custom skins and probably the custom code highlighter on the wiki.

In other news, I was getting an itch to mod, but then I found http://www.broodwarai.com seems to be down.
<<

poiuy qwert

Post December 13th, 2015, 1:32 pm

Yeah I assumed as much. As long as the server didn't crash and corrupt all the info. Now with BWAI being down for so long I hope we don't end up losing all our history :(
This was generated by a program of mine that had a bug. I thought it was pretty crazy.
BroodWarAI.com (Forums) | PyMS (Forums) | LocUnlock
<<

Hercanic

Site Admin

Post March 7th, 2016, 11:42 pm

Yeah, no joke! I should try to get in touch with pastelmind to see if he still has all the FireGraft EXE edits he and others hunted down.

Return to What's up?