Site  •  Wiki  •  FAQ  •  Login

[RESOURCE] WW2 building set

<<

TriggRHappE

Post August 21st, 2009, 9:57 pm

[RESOURCE] WW2 building set

What up? This is a small collection of what I would consider to be ww2 buildings that I have made. I've given up on any chance of me actually finishing a mod so I've decided to give them out for free use by whoever may want them. I made them on gmax, which is a bitch to render with, and then did the best I could to color them righ with paint. I think they turned out alright, at least they're better than some of the stuff out there and they're not ANOTHER kitbash, ya know? I didn't make the building in progress frames cuz I was lazy, sorry. 2 or 3 of them have working animations, which is basically just smoke coming from the chimeny or blinking lights. I think they work lol, if not, sorry lol. Anyways, do with them as you'd please, just put me in the credits.

Also I started on a couple of ww2 units, but I didn't get much further then the models. Crappy gmax rendering made texturing difficult and I could never settle on w/e results I got after coloring in paint. I'll post up what I have and if any of it interests you maybe I could send you the gmax files to do with as you please, or I might be able to finish them upon request.

Attachments
WW2BuildGRPs.rar
Buildingset
(186.25 KiB) Downloaded 403 times
<<

TassadarZeratul

Post August 22nd, 2009, 1:42 pm

Re: [RESOURCE] WW2 building set

I believe if you convert to a different format you can render more easily. Look at Polaris's modeling tutorial on SEN. Linkie.

Return to Media